Jeremiah and I have been reading and rereading these last three weeks, discussing your manuscripts! It’s incredibly clear that our community really trusts what we’re doing at Nostrovia! Poetry, as so many of you submitted an incredible mix of work we’d never seen before!
By the first weekend, we quickly realized five finalists couldn’t properly acknowledge all your hard work–so we’ve gone and doubled the count! We’re so excited to share the following list of Nostrovia! Chapbook Finalists(!):
- Dalton Day – “To Breathe I’m Too Thin”
- Meg Eden – “I am Linwood Eden or Current Resident”
- Logan Ellis – “City of Broken Analogies”
- Leah Mueller – “Allergic to Everything”
- Bob Schofield – “Moon Facts”
- Beach Sloth – “March 23rd, 2015″
- August Smith – “Bird Lizard Horse”
- Adam Tedesco – “Psycho Genetic Trans Fur”
- Barrett Warner – “Twin Speech”
- Sarah Xerta – “Juliet (II)”
From this pool of ten, we’ll (somehow, ugh!) be selecting our three winners–for details on the prize, check this earlier article. Again, thank you so much for your continued support of Nostrovia! Poetry–we have some big goals in mind and are fueled by your love! CHEERS!